Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 6, 2009

Yahoo - it's the weekend!

This weekend really couldn't come soon enough! I'm not sure why the week dragged on, but it sure did.

In other news, I'm officially in my first two-week-wait since September! So, internet, that means that we will all be waiting on pins and needles until that 2ww is over.

For non-baby-trying and body-effed-upedness goings on, Fred and I bought a new shelf to serve as our entry-way table! We don't really have an entry-way, but I'm hoping to kind of create one when I put a couple of chairs in the living room to really define the space. The best part about the shelf (besides the fact that I love it) is that we got it for 50% off at Target on clearance (then add on my 10% discount) and Fred had a $100 gift card that he got for staff appreciation. Hooray!

No comments: