Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 11, 2011

Are You Ready?

For another baby, that is. Answer: Not really. But will I ever be? No, we’re not pregnant again. No announcements at this time. But I’m getting there! I think the time is right to start to try.

But, I bet that this will be me:



Am I freaked out that this may be a long process? Yep. Am I freaked out that it might not be? You bet. I cannot image having another baby, but I also cannot imagine life with only one. It’s a strange stage of life.

I have a feeling no one is ever 100% prepared for bringing another new life into this world. You’ve just got to be as ready as you’ll ever be and charge forward! Deep breaths – and keep your fingers crossed that this isn’t a two-year process like it was for my Roo!

No comments: