Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 23, 2011

Smokers Are Jokers

I have some strong opinions about smoking. I think it's disgusting. So gross. And I judge smokers. A lot. Now, I generally don't care that you do it as long as there are two main criteria met:
1. You don't do it around me.
2. You don't do it around kids.
Actually, #2 is more important than #1.

Women who smoke while pregnant make me want to punch them in the face and call social services. I know, I know, back in the 50's pregnant ladies smoked all the time. But hello, it's 2011. 60 years have passed and YOU KNOW BETTER. And if you can't give up something for 9 months for someone who is helpless and you're supposed to love more than anything, then you suck ass.

And if you smoke around kids you should be shanked. All I can ever think about when I see that is their poor pink healthy lungs that are being exposed to all the cancer. I can't handle it and I'm an adult. Kids deserve better than that.

Now, if you want to judge me for judging smokers, go ahead. I'm judging you right back.

Rant over.

No comments: