Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

32 Weeks, 4 Days

Wow. This is how far along I was when Richie was born. And here I am, still pregnant, without any signs that I am going to have this baby anytime soon. Tomorrow we enter no-man’s land = the most pregnant I’ve ever been. Ever.

I’m down to only 4 more 17p injections. I have a Dr.’s appointment this afternoon, where we’ll do a Fetal Fibronectin to see if I won’t go into labor in the next two weeks. And then we wait!

My prediction? This baby will come right after 37 weeks. That’s less than 5 weeks away. Yikes!

Things I still need to do:
• Get Richie moved into his big boy room
• Get art for Sylvie’s room
• Install the car seat bases into our cars
• Pack baby’s bag
• Pack my bag
• DEEP CLEAN OUR HOUSE
• Get pack and play set up
• Wash Sylvia’s clothes
• And more that I’m forgetting.

If you didn’t see the pile in one of our closets or the ultrasound picture lying around, you would probably NEVER know that we’re having another baby soon! Second babies do kind of get the shaft!

No comments: