Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 Resolutions

In the past few years, I haven't made resolutions. I think it's because I knew that it was highly unlikely that they would be kept. But this year I've decided to give it a whirl! I have six, which I know is ambitious, but I'm posting them here for the world to see in hopes that they will be kept!
They are in no particular order and I've also included a short explanation for myself :P

1. Go to the gym 8 times per month. – Get that $20 back into bank account! Earn it!

2. Stop the negativity. – This just takes so much energy and time. There is no reason to dwell on other people. Focus on your own successes and your own wins.

3. Go to yoga at least once per month, and once per week if possible. – This is to help with stress levels.

4. Keep the house clean. – Devote two days a week to picking up house and wiping down surfaces (Sunday and Wednesday)

5. NO Diet Coke. – Try to cut out caffeine all together.

6. Debt Diet – No spending money unnecessarily. Use resolutions and how they’re followed as a guide for rewards.

Wish me luck! :)

No comments: