Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 8, 2009

No Diet Coke!

I'm still doing great with my No Diet Coke resolution! I always have to go cold turkey when I give up Diet Coke, since it is my drug of choice. I don't really drink, I don't do drugs, but I love Diet Coke. I can't even have a little bit, because that opens the door to having more of the goodness. But I've been good for 8 days!

As for the others, they've been going ok. I would say the "stop being negative" one has not gone as well as my "no diet coke" resolution. I have gone to the gym once so far (but worked out more than that), so as long as I go at least twice a week, I'll get my eight times.

I haven't gone to yoga yet, but at least I only said I had to go once/month. That makes it easier to keep that goal. That only equals going to yoga 12 times per year. That's totally managable! As for the debt diet, I *think* I'm doing better, but Fred would probably beg to differ.

Keeping the house clean...hmmm. Not so much. BUT, I did pick some things up, so at least it's better! I missed my Wendesday pick-up date, as well as last Sunday, but I think we're having Fred's brother over on Friday, which will motivate us both to clean up. Nothing like doing it at the last minute!

Maybe next year my resolution should be about not procrastinating...

No comments: