Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Spring!

I'm so happy that spring has finally arrived! It was about 60 degrees here today, which is fantastic. The big dog spent a lot of time outside in the yard and we even had our windows open! I however, have been feeling pretty crappy and spending most of my time camped out on the couch, but I could feel the air and that was enough for me!

So yes, I have been sick. It's a good sign, but I can't say I particularly enjoy it. However, I am grateful that it means that I probably have a healthy baby growing away! We have our next Dr. appointment next Monday at 10 weeks. I'm still trying to talk Fred into getting a doppler for at home, but he's being pretty resistant. I might just have to talk my mom into bringing one from work down for us... We'll see :) She is pretty excited about this grandchild! :)

No comments: