Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Here We Are Again

At 6 weeks, 1 day. Yes, I'm pregnant. Again. I am excited, but also terrified. It's kind of strange to be going through this again. Like I said, I AM excited, but I can't help but feel that OF COURSE I'm going to miscarry again - that's just what happens to me. Someone told me I need to be optimistic. So I'm trying, but I also feel like I need to be realistic and prepare myself in case it does happen again. But I am trying to look on the bright side of things!

One bright side - I am definitely feeling it. I feel like CRAP! How quickly I had forgotten how sick I can feel. I feel like I'm buzzed and hungover all at once, which is pretty interesting. I've started feeling nauseated over the past couple of days and I've been dizzy all day.

When we'll know more - next Wednesday. We have an ultrasound at 1:00 pm and KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED for a heartbeat!!!!!!!

No comments: