Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

32 Week Update

Note: Still no update on my fetal fibronectin results yet!

How far along? 32 Weeks, 1 Day
Total weight gain/loss: 22 pounds gained - lost 3 pounds according to my Dr.'s scale. Pretty surprising, considering I snack all day and I'm more sedentary than I've EVER been.
Maternity clothes? Comfies still - mostly maternity pants, but then I just wear huge t-shirts.
Stretch marks? Sadly, I've found about 4 small ones on each hip. They're not long, but they're there.
Sleep: I wake up every time I switch sides, and if I lay on one side too much it is so sore!
Best moment this week: How active he's been!
Movement: He's been very active this week - I keep playing the game "What Body Part is This?"
Food cravings: I want chocolate ice cream with powdered sugar. I have the ice cream, but I've been trying to resist the sugar, since I know it's not good for me.
Gender: Boy! :)
Labor Signs: Still on bed rest for pre-term labor possibility. I've been having contractions regularly, but I haven't progressed in the last two weeks.
Belly Button in or out? Still in, for now.
What I miss: Going to Target, doing normal stuff.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the results of my most recent fetal fibronectin swab.
Weekly Wisdom: Scour the internet for good deals on your baby wants - we found our travel system for a lot cheaper than at BRU!
Milestones: First one - making it to 32 weeks! This means I can deliver at my regular hospital. Second one - reserving a day care spot for Richie!

No comments: