Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Concentration

I am so bad at concentrating lately! I can't seem to focus on anything in particular. I'm blaming the hormones.

So, I was kind of hoping that I would be feeling better by now, but I'm really not. It is always worst right around 4 pm, but today I've been feeling it all day, pretty much. Last night on the way home we had to stop for food because I was feeling like I needed to eat to make the yucky tummy feeling go away. It only helped a little bit.

I'm getting excited for next week and our Dr.'s appointment! After that, Fred will tell his work and I will finish telling my work. I plan on telling my immediate team tomorrow at our meeting. I'll probably do a reassuring heartbeat check with my trusty doppler tonight, though. That thing is fantastic.

No comments: