Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 6, 2009

"Everybody's Working for the Weekend"

Why does that song go through my head every week? Especially on Mondays? Not a good sign.

It was fun seeing my mom, brother, Grandma, and Aunts this weekend! We ended up going out to lunch with them on Saturday. They then went shopping and stopped by in the evening so that my mom could try the doppler out on me.

We tried to find Fressy's heartbeat for a good 20 minutes, but couldn't find it. So, we took a break and watched our Costa Rica video. We decided to try one more time and found it pretty quickly! My stomach was acting up, which I think was masking the sound of the hb. It read 169 beats per minute, so that was exciting! It was also a relief to hear it again. I know Fred is against buying a doppler, but I think I might go over his head and rent one - I'm kind of addicted to hearing that little whoosh-whoosh. Sorry Fred!

No comments: