Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 3, 2009

Ready for the Weekend

But aren't I always? It's been a long week.

Things are going along well. I'm still sick most of the evenings and I lay down at about 7:00 pm and sleep until midnight and then sleep off and on all night. I think because I'm not in as deep of a sleep, I've been having very strange and vivid dreams.

I have about 70 loads of laundry I'm going to attempt to tackle this weekend, so hopefully that goes well. My mom and Grandma and Aunts are all coming down (they're in town visiting my mom) and I think my mom is going to bring down her office's doppler! I can't wait to hear Fressy's little whoosh-whoosh heart beating again!

I also have my 14-week appointment scheduled for April 27. The Fetal Medicine unit at Fairview called to schedule my 20-week ultrasound, but they didn't have the Dr's schedule yet, so I have to wait to get the actual date nailed down. It will most likely be the week of June 8 (which happens to be Little One #2's EDD). I'm super-excited! I'm going to have a level-2 ultrasound because of heart issues in both of our families (non-genetic, but better safe!) and also a fetal echo-cardiogram. And we'll also find out if Fressy is a boy or a girl! I wish it was June already.

No comments: