Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, April 13, 2009

Twelve Weeks!!!!!!!!

This is such a milestone for us and we're so excited! Baby is the size of either a lime (if you listen to BabyCenter or a plum (according to The Bump). I personally like the plum better.

"As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed."

I'm also still waiting on my doppler, which is expected to arrive tomorrow. I was secretly hoping for earlier, but oh well.

Another question - when to tell? I think that I'll probably start telling next week and Fred said that he's probably going to start telling after our 14-week appointment on the 27th. It will be so fun for it not to be a secret anymore!

No comments: