Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Day, Another Blood Draw

For starters, Douchy Old Lady was back! She was equally confrontational about my labs, since I didn't physically have the slip with me (a slip I never received, thank you very much). I wanted to scream at her "READ THE EFFING CHART, YOU DOUCHY OLD LADY", but it was 8 AM and I was still kind of tired. She called my Dr. and finally gave in when she realized that this wasn't just Thursday morning fun for me.

Her blood drawing style was MUCH better than last time - it didn't even hurt! *Note to self - do not visit Douchy Old Lady in the afternoons*

Unfortunately, they took TONS of blood from me! I'm talking 7-9 vials of blood! I started getting dizzy, hot, and then my hearing started to go. She also told me later that I got really pale. Not a good sign for us Latinas. When it was over, I sat for about 20 minutes and DOL went and got me some juice, which was actually nice of her. Then she also had someone come and take my blood pressure because she was concerned. Touching, really. Maybe DOL has some hope after all.

Lab results probably won't be back for another 2 weeks, but I'll keep you posted!

On a side note, I'm trying to get the computer to upload our Costa Rica pictures, so you may get 2 posts in one day - Hooray for all of you!

No comments: