Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays, Internet! I know I've been putting off putting more pictures in the blog, but I think I'm going to load them all into a photo website and maybe just post the link? I'm not sure. Anyway, no real updates here! I got put on a new project at work, which will mean 50/50 time on two teams. I'm pretty excited about it though, because it will give me everything that I was looking to work on!


Test results have not come back, and I'm not really anticipating them until after the holidays. Maybe the first week of January? I just want them back so we can get on with things already. Geez.


I got my necklace! I really like it. I'm wearing it right now!


I'm at work right now, but I'm probably going to leave early, which is nice. I'm not sure what we're doing tonight, but Fred and I will open presents together at home tomorrow morning, then we'll head up to Forest Lake to spend some time with my mom and brother. Then, I have to work on Friday and then we head up to Hibbing for the weekend. I will be home at a decent time on Sunday because I really want to get together with my friends from hs, since Jill will be in town!


I hope everyone has Happy Holidays and safe travels! I will leave you with this:

No comments: