Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 29, 2008

Normal = FRUSTRATING

Well, internet, I don't have a clotting disorder. While under normal circumstances this would be a good thing, I was actually hoping that there would be a REASON, you know? Not that I was looking forward to giving myself shots every day, but I was looking forward to maybe having an answer to why this keeps happenening to us. But, nope.

What happens now, you ask? Well, we try on our own again. I asked the nurse how long and she asked me how long we had tried the last time. ALMOST A YEAR. She then said that we should try for three months and then foll0w-up. Ok, three months I can handle. More than that, not so much.

As of right now we're just waiting it out so that we can start tracking again. I'm on day 52 since the 2nd miscarriage. It's crazy to know that in just 18 days, it will have been TEN weeks. That's right, TEN WEEKS. So right now we're sitting at about 7 1/2 weeks since. It feels like forever. But I'm doing okay. Not great, but okay.

No comments: