Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Douchy Old Lady Sucks

I had another blood draw today. It did not go great - the old lady who did it was terrible! I have had my blood drawn at that place a whole lot of times, but never by her. I hope I never have to have her again. First, she harassed me about whether or not I was rH negative. HELLO!!! Read the chart!!!! I've had the rhogam shot before AND I've had my blood tested and typed there more than once. Second, my blood draw HURT and took forever. Third, I have a huge mark where she took my blood and I bet it's going to bruise. Fourth, she gave me a shot and that hurt, too. I'm sure that would have hurt regardless, but the douchy old lady made it worse.

There. Vent over. Now I wait for my results, which should come on Friday. Hmph.

No comments: