Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Antibiotics and Baby Movements

It's been a rough few days and nights. Last night I at least got a stretch of sleep that lasted between 3-4 hours, so that's definitely an improvement! I'm staying home from work today, considering that at work they would have taken one look at me and sent me home anyway! I look like death warmed over.

I got a prescription for antiobiotics last night and started taking them, so I'm hoping that helps. My mom said that if she had seen me at the clinic, with my symptoms and being pregnant, she would have prescribed them, so she called it in for me. Go z-pack!

Yesterday, I *think* I felt the baby move. It felt like a couple of little pops and that was it. But I think it was Fressy! I was telling my mom yesterday that I just don't have the energy to get as excited as I would get if I was feeling 100%, but I'm still SOOOOO relieved that my illness isn't affecting him or her.

As for the neti pot - Fred bought me one at Target yesterday, but I've been too scared to try it out. :)

No comments: