Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 11, 2009

Fressy Can Hear!

New development with baby this week: he/she can start to hear! So now I have to watch what I say :) Also, I've been experiencing round ligament pain, which is basically stretching of my ligaments surrounding the uterus. I notice it most if we're walking, which we did a lot of during the Race for the Cure this weekend. But the exercise was probably needed... Anyway, Fressy is about the size of an avocado this week!
"Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender."

No comments: