Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Babies = Lots of Stuff

Babies need a lot of stuff. And registering for that stuff is kind of stressful! We just spent a healthy chunk of time over at Target and Babies R Us. I can't even imagine if you walked in there with no idea of what you wanted or needed and were given the gun and told "go at it!" Because that would surely induce an anxiety attack.

Luckily, I was armed with my Baby Bargains book, which was very helpful and I had been reading before-hand, as well as our Consumer Reports ratings, which made it all a little bit less overwhelming.

In addition to being A LOT of stuff, it's EXPENSIVE!!! Our car seat and stroller travel system is $300!!!! Yikes. But we know we registered for the one that will be best for us, so I guess it is what it is. And we're not even thinking about how much college is going to cost us yet. Gulp!

No comments: