Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

19 Weeks

I think it's so crazy that we've gotten this far! We feel blessed every single day.

I stole the question list below from Blair's Blog, since I thought it might be nice to start capturing this kind of thing. I haven't started taking belly pictures yet (a throwback fear from the days in my first two pregnancies when I did take them?), but I think I'll start at 20 weeks. That's nice and halfway.

How far along? 19 weeks, 2 days. Since he measured ahead at the u/s, I'm thinking he's probably at 19 weeks, 4 days :)
Total weight gain/loss: Up 9 lbs total. I actually had lost a pound at my last appointment (last week) and was amazed because I was expecting to be up. By a lot.
Maternity clothes? Mostly. I usually do a combo - maternity shirt with regular pants and a bella band or maternity pants and a regular shirt.
Stretch marks? Not yet. Not new ones anyway.
Sleep: On my sides. I miss sleeping on my stomach and back. Oh yeah, and I'm not sleeping very well.
Best moment this week: Registering! It makes it seem real! Plus, we're getting our crib ordered today - Thanks, Mom!
Movement: I'm sure he's moving like the little wiggler he is. BUT, I can't feel him yet.
Food cravings: Depends on the day. I usually crave fruit and dairy in general, but I get a hankering for different things on different days.
Gender: Boy! :)
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In, but I feel like it's starting to stretch, which is kind of gross.
What I miss: Diet Coke and sleeping on my stomach.
What I am looking forward to: FEELING HIM MOVE!!!! I'm hoping it will come any time now. I think I felt him yesterday, but I just don't know for sure.
Weekly Wisdom: Know that you're doing all you can to make sure your baby is happy and healthy.
Milestones: Finding out he is a boy last week and registering for everything he needs from the Land of Baby Crap.

No comments: