Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Totally in Love

We got to see the baby again today during our fetal echo - I just love him so much already!!!! And getting to see his sweet little face is just precious:



How far along? 22 weeks, 3 days.
Total weight gain/loss: Yikes - gained 10 pounds over the past 4 weeks!!!! Excessive? Yes. Total weight gain is about 20 pounds now.
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Miss it. Sleeping on my sides only.
Best moment this week: Seeing my baby's sweet little face!
Movement: Yep! Still not strong or regular, but I feel him every day.
Food cravings: Cheese and fruit. And cookies. I think the weight gain picture is becoming a bit more clear...
Gender: Boy! :)
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: The regular - sleep, Diet Coke, nausea. But this week you can add - non-swollen feet.
What I am looking forward to: Baby kicks felt from the outside.
Weekly Wisdom: Weight gain can sneak up on you!
Milestones: Knowing our baby's heart is perfect!

No comments: