Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

20 Weeks and Nursery Progress


I can't believe we're half-way there! And baby is getting so big! I can feel him, but it's not consistent yet.

How far along? 20 weeks, 2 days.
Total weight gain/loss: Up 9 lbs that I know of. I'm not weighing myself unless I'm at the Dr. and I have to.
Maternity clothes? Usually. Today I'm wearing both maternity pants and a maternity sweater. They're just so comfy.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: On my sides. And poorly. I toss and turn a lot and my back hurts so much :(
Best moment this week: Feeling a baby thump! It was only one, but it was still glorious. Also, getting our crib all set up - thanks Joe!
Movement: Nothing consistent. I feel it a little bit, but it's just not strong yet.
Food cravings: Egg and Cheese Biscuits! From McDonald's, but I also like the ones in the work cafeteria. They're so tasty!
Gender: Boy! :)
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's starting to get wider. I can see it if I'm wearing a tighter shirt.
What I miss: Still Diet Coke and feeling completely rested.
What I am looking forward to: Consistent Movement!
Weekly Wisdom: Start saving money now. Daycare is expensive.
Milestones: My little baby thump and getting the nursery going!

Speaking of the nursery - we spent Sunday cleaning it! Since it is currently our office, it's where papers go to die. We tackled the closet and made a lot of great progress! It's almost all cleared out! Plus, we had to go through things in our guest bedroom, since that is where all the office stuff is going now.

On Saturday, Fred and my brother went to pick up the crib and put it together. It looks great and it makes it so much more real that there will be a baby sleeping in it in just 5 months! My mom also ordered us a crib mattress from Overstock, which should be here this week. Once we get it all, I'll post pictures.

No comments: