Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Viablity!!!!!

Having reached 24 weeks is a huge milestone in my mind - it means if Richmond was born now, he would at least have a chance! I know it doesn't mean that we're out of any type of woods and that he totally needs to keep cooking, but it does make me feel better.

How far along? 24 weeks, 1 day.
Total weight gain/loss: I'm sure I'm up there. 20 pounds at last check, but I won't get weighed for another 2 weeks. And then I have to do the Gestational Diabetes testing (pray that I pass!)
Maternity clothes? Love them.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: Sadly, not well.
Best moment this week: Feeling baby move a lot! And getting to Viability Day!
Movement: He's starting to become a regular little wiggler! And Fred talked to my belly last night and told him to wake up and he started moving right away.
Food cravings: Fruit and cookies. But mostly cookies.
Gender: Boy! :)
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's getting more and more stretched out, which is gross.
What I miss: Diet Coke and regular sleep.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling him kick on the outside.
Weekly Wisdom: Give yourself more time to walk places. You become a lot slower.
Milestones: Viability!

Oh yeah, and we had our first shower! I'll post pictures once Fred loads them from the camera.

No comments: