Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 16, 2009

25 Weeks


How far along? 25 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 20 pounds or so. Next Wednesday will tell us more.
Maternity clothes? Oh yeah.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: A long-ago memory.
Best moment this week: SEEING HIM MOVE from the outside!
Movement: More and more regular. He gets going when I try to sleep, which I think is pretty normal.
Food cravings: Fruit and cookies. This week has been more fruit than cookies, which is good.
Gender: Boy! :)
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's getting more and more stretched out, which is gross.
What I miss: Same old: Diet Coke and Sleeping
What I am looking forward to: Getting our nursery ready for him.
Weekly Wisdom: Slow down and drink lots of water!
Milestones: Feeling him respond to a poke :)
I also realize that I am HORRIBLE at taking and posting pictures. I think I might have one, somewhere. I'll get it up here soon, I hope!

No comments: