Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 27, 2009

27 Weeks!

It's the 3rd Trimester!!! Hooray!!!

How far along? 27 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 21 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Couldn't do it without them.
Stretch marks? Not yet.
Sleep: I wish.
Best moment this week: Getting a new car! I know that's not baby-related exactly, but it's a pretty big deal for us and baby will definitely benefit.
Movement: He likes to punch me in the cervix.
Food cravings: Nothing specific. Although, I did have a dream about a Grande Vanilla Non-Fat Latte from Starbucks.
Gender: Boy! :)
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In, for now.
What I miss: Not sweating for no reason. Right now I'll start sweating because I'm standing. Or sitting. Or sleeping. Or really for any reason.
What I am looking forward to: Hopefully passing my 3-hour glucose test.
Weekly Wisdom: Rest is your best friend.
Milestones: Big kicks that his Lola got to feel!

No comments: