Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

1 Hour Glucose = FAIL

But not by much - ONE POINT. That's it. I almost feel like I should get a free pass on that one. But, instead I get a 3-hour stay at my local Dr.'s office for the 3-hour glucose test. I at least am hopeful that I will pass, since I was so close today. One point. Geez. (Cut off is 139, I had 140)

A positive - I only gained one pound! Much better than the 11 from 4 weeks ago. And now I'm going to start my every-two week appointments. It seems early, but I guess it will be 40 weeks before I know it!

Tomorrow is Fred's birthday and the next day is mine, so I'll have to update our ages :) Time just goes so fast and I know with a new baby it will go even faster!

No comments: