Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Even Sicker

This sucks! I was really hoping that my getting sick wouldn't get any worse and I would be on the up and up by now. But NO. Last night I took a turn for the worse with my nose getting very stuffy and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I had a very rough night of sleep last night and woke up every few hours. Since I have limited medication options, it's not pleasant right now. Luckily I have a Dr. in the family (mom!) who can guide me on what to take. It's a lot easier and I don't feel bad calling her whenever I have a question.

I have been a bit paranoid about the baby, so I've been checking him/her daily, sometimes twice a day. It just gives me that peace of mind.

Also, only 3 more days until we know what kind of baby Fressy is!

No comments: