Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm getting sick. :(

I have a sore throat and a cough. Luckily, I don't have a stuffy nose yet, since I can't take my favorite meds for it. I'm really hoping it just gets better without getting worse, since this is now day 3 of the throat and cough nonsense.

I'm also SUPER excited for Wednesday! I'm happy that we have off on Monday, so that will hopefully make the time go faster, since weekends always go fast anyway. I think that I will bring in tinted cupcakes to work on Thursday to tell what kind of baby this is :) Everyone likes cupcakes and I don't think we will be doing it for our family, like I was hoping we would and someone at Fred's work did it already (idea stealer. Except he doesn't know me or the fact that I wanted to do this first). So this should fulfill my need somewhat.

We have no plans for Memorial Day weekend. Does this make us boring? Probably. But, we do have some rockin' plans to do some yardwork and paint some cabinets! I'll post some before and after pictures once we get going.

No comments: