Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 3, 2009

28 Weeks - Take a look around, baby!

How far along? 28 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: 21 pounds up, that I know of. I have an appointment on Weds.
Maternity clothes? Love them.
Stretch marks? Not yet (knock on wood!)
Sleep: Not well. It doesn't help that our bedroom has been SO HOT lately.
Best moment this week: Me telling Fred that I have no control over the baby, then putting my hand on my belly to prove my point and yelling "Kick, Baby!" and, fully expecting him to not do anything, he kicked right under my hand! (Fluke, I know, but it was hilarious!)
Movement: I can feel him higher and higher now! I think he's also starting to get me in the ribs.
Food cravings: Nothing specific. Although on Sunday I really, really wanted French Toast! Which I got :)
Gender: Boy! :)
Labor Signs: Just the occasional practice BH contractions.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it hurts again.
What I miss: Sleep, Diet Coke, not getting winded for no reason, bending over like a normal person.
What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery done!
Weekly Wisdom: You will probably only smile at the first person who says, "You must be due soon!"
Milestones: Moving to every-two-week Dr. appointments. Oh yeah, and the baby can open his eyes this week!!!!!!!

No comments: