Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Last week in the 20's!

How far along? 29 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 23 pounds gained
Maternity clothes? Lost without them.
Stretch marks? Not yet, but I think they're on their way.
Sleep: I want to sleep well SO BADLY. But it's not going to happen for a long, long, long, long time.
Best moment this week: Feeling him move a LOT!
Movement: He loves to press up against my right side. Not so comfy for me, but it must be for him.
Food cravings: Nothing specific. Although I had the urge to get chocolate milk at the store yesterday. (Borderline GD must be why - I only got a small one)
Gender: Boy! :)
Labor Signs: I seem to get a BH contraction right when I get out of bed in the morning, but that's about it.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's on it's way.
What I miss: Bending over, cracking my back
What I am looking forward to: Getting to week 30! It just seems so far along.
Weekly Wisdom: People like to stare at pregnant ladies.
Milestones: Feeling him regularly.

No comments: