Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, August 24, 2009

31 Weeks

How far along? 31 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 25 pounds gained
Maternity clothes? Since I'm at home, I'm wearing comfies - half maternity and half just big clothes that I already had.
Stretch marks? I think I have a tiny new one on my side.
Sleep: Wah - I wish!
Best moment this week: Being able to tell that the little nubbin sticking out was his heel!
Movement: Less kicks, more big movements, like rolling from side to side.
Food cravings: Nothing specific, although I did want Big 10 subs on Saturday and didn't get them. Then I wanted Famous Dave's and didn't get it. Then I wanted french fries and had tater tots, so that was a-ok!
Gender: Boy! :)
Labor Signs: Um, yes. Bedrest for pre-term labor signs. I am dialated to 2 cm so far and 60% effaced. Eff.
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's looking nasty.
What I miss: Going outside, moving faster than a turtle.
What I am looking forward to: Getting to leave the house next week!
Weekly Wisdom: DO NOT wish for bed rest just to get out of going to work! It sucks! And you still have to work in order to not use your FMLA!
Milestones: Fred is visiting Day Care Centers tomorrow!!!!!!!

No comments: