Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dry Heaves

Pretty much dry heaves suck. I woke up at 3:30 am to go dry heave for a while. I also threw up for the first time last night before bed, which is probably just the information you wanted to have. I also dry heaved for a while this morning, which I'm now going to have to factor into my getting ready time.

On a side note, we're only a week and a half from our Dr.'s appt! I'm debating whether or not I call and ask for an ultrasound or if I think my Dr. will just have us get one. I'm not sure.

I saw this on the the nest boards yesterday and thought it was hilarious! Had to share :)

URGENT WARNING..........

ALIENS ARE COMING TO EARTH ON WEDNESDAY AND THEIR MISSION IS TO ABDUCT ALL GOOD LOOKING AND SEXY PEOPLE.

YOU WILL BE SAFE, BUT I'M JUST EMAILING YOU TO SAY GOODBYE.

No comments: