Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 17, 2008

Hello Bloat, Goodbye Pants that Fit

If you can't tell from the title, I'm bloated. Big time. Like it was on clearance at the gap.com. And you all know how much I love a good sale at gap.com. I've worn my Bella bands almost every day this week with my work pants (luckily a pair of my jeans is still ok buttoned). I didn't have this kind of bloat at all last time! I'm going to take it as a good sign.

I also ate my first beef hamburger last night for the first time in seven years. Yep, seven YEARS. And it was tasty at the time! But I think I've been paying for it ever since. My tummy is pretty upset with me and the thought of eating beef again is pretty nauseating.

I've also been tired like nobody's business! Yesterday at work, I was sitting at my co-worker's desk and had finished up chatting with her. But I just sat there because I didn't have the energy to get up and walk to my own desk. I also had that happen with the covers when I laid down for a while yesterday. I was cold, but didn't have the energy to pull the blanket up. Isn't that pathetic?

I know it's all a part of it! Baby's on its way to becoming a grape!

No comments: