Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, October 20, 2008

I Love Ticker-Change Day!

We're now 7 weeks and the size of a blueberry!!! When I told Fred it was a blueberry-baby now, he said "Blueberries are big!" and I was thinking "Mmmmm. Blueberries are tasty."

We only have one more week until our first Dr. appointment and I can't wait! This weekend was a little rough, but I keep reminding myself that I would take the worst of my sickness from last time and times it by a hundred if it meant I get a healthy baby at the end.

Here is where the peanut is developmentally: Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.

No comments: