Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sickest Day so far

Well, internet, I am not doing so hot. I wish that I could have stayed curled up in bed all day long! I've been nauseous, dizzy, VERY sensitive to smells, and have had a headache all day. I swear, I need to eat around the clock! I'm not hungry for anything in particular, I'm just feeling the need to eat! I told Fred yesterday that I'm starting to eat like a Hobbit! Take now for instance - I had lunch less than two hours ago and now I'm snacking on Chipotle chips, guac, and salsa! (Saltiest chips ever, btw) I have breakfast, then a snack, then another snack, then part one of lunch, then part two of lunch, then another snack, then a snack before dinner, then dinner. Lucky for me, I'm usually good with eating once dinner is done. So at least that's a little break. This morning I also forced Fred to drive to work, just so that he can come pick me up after work is over.

Also, I found that jolly ranchers do not help the queasies, like they did last time. The only thing that's been working so far are Altoids. It makes sense, though, since they say peppermint is helpful.

I also just realized that instead of chips, guac, and salsa, I could've had (should've had) one of my belly bars. They're probably way more nutritious.

No comments: