Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, October 9, 2008

This is going to get interesting

It seems like the pukey-ness is mostly in the afternoons, starting right after lunch. I don't know if there is a trigger, or if my body knows it's about 12:45, but this is going to be an interesting first tri. I started to gag yesterday and high-tailed it out of work to take an early bus home - MISERY. I'm not really sure how I'm going to keep this a secret from everyone if I'm dry heaving in the PUBLIC bathroom!

On a side note, Fred and I started taking "belly shots" so that we can see how the baby is growing! I took one last week to showcase week 4 and forgot this week, so I'll have to do that today. Believe me, internet, you will not be seeing those pictures quite yet, since I come with a built-in tummy! :)

No comments: