Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 24, 2008

Down 5 Pounds!

So one upside to not being pregnant is that I'm allowed to lose weight (and should)! Now, I have not so much taken advantage of this in the past, but I was feeling pretty crappy about myself in the first tri last time, since I managed to gain 7 pounds in 2 months. Great work. So, I've been doing Seattle Sutton Healthy Eating for the past 2 1/2 weeks and I'm pretty sure that I've already lost 5 pounds! Hooray! I'll get confirmation at the Dr. on Wednesday.

I have also been to the gym twice, which is two times more than I've been to the gym in the past 3 months, so that's good! I think if the scale goes down even more than 5 pounds that will be additional motivation.

Now, would I rather be fat and pregnant? Absolutely. But you take what you can get.

No comments: