Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 17, 2008

Nothing New

It's been pretty much the same old thing. I'm still bleeding, but only a little bit. I didn't schedule an appointment for earlier, so as of now our follow-up is next week Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. I don't think they will see anything wrong in the ultrasound and now we get to talk about next steps. I hope that we can go to the RE soon! (RE=Reproductive Endocrinologist) I also hope that they do a full blood work on me so that we can figure out all of this crap.

I also hope that I don't get my period while we're down in Costa Rica! First because it would suck, and second because they usually do the bloodwork on cycle day 3, which means 2 days after you start your period. I doubt my body will figure itself out that quickly, but I'm still hoping it doesn't happen then.

I re-started my Clear Blue Easy fertility monitor, even though this cycle will be all effed up. I'm also re-starting to take my temperature every morning. It's really annoying and it's been nice not to have to take it the past 2 months.

Internet, if anyone is interested, I just might post my chart for all to see. Maybe.

No comments: