Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 14, 2008

Update: Doing OK

Well, it's been almost a week since I took the Cytotec. I'm doing ok - much better than last time, even though the circumstances were different. I have definitely had some down days, but those have been pretty mild to the ones I had last time.





I have a follow up appointment scheduled for the day before Thanksgiving, but my Dr. said that if I'm still bleeding by Monday (which I'm on track for), then I should come in sooner and have the follow-up ultrasound and blood check. I started feeling really yucky yesterday and I was a little scared that it had to do with blood loss. They didn't seem worried about it and I did start feeling better last night. But it was a rocky few hours there.





We have our hotels booked for Costa Rica! I'm so excited and it will be nice to be out of town for the anniversary of our first loss. I can't believe it's almost been a year. Time goes so fast, but so slow at the same time.





While we're in Costa Rica, I hope we see some monkeys!


No comments: