Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 21, 2008

It's almost the weekend!!

Hooray! I'm pretty excited that this week is finally over! I'm looking forward to next week because it's a short one! I actually have to work on Friday, but I don't think it will be a full day and it may involve shopping!

Today I found out that someone I don't like very much is knocked up. I'm taking it better than I thought I would, but it's making me mad at the Universe. I don't like that feeling, so I am going to have to work on getting over it. I think it's the same old argument - why someone else and not me? Except that I truly think this person should not be a parent, so that makes it a little bit harder to take.

I don't mean to be mean, it's just my opinion.

No comments: