Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 3, 2008

It's Monday.

And it's been one week since we found out our sad news. I decided to change our Dr.'s appointment to Wednesday, since I really wanted to meet with my own Dr. and not the PA. Nothing against her, I just wanted to talk about next steps in the same appointment with my Dr. She's great. I'm still feeling sick, but I'm trying to ignore it, since right now I feel like I'm being tricked. For those that don't know, I'm 99.9% sure that this is a blighted ovum. We'll get confirmation on Wednesday.

Other than that, we had a great time at Sarah and Jason's wedding!!! She was a beautiful bride and a great time was had by all. I know Ruth posted pictures on Facebook, but I don't know how long it will take for Fred and I to upload the few pictures our sorry-no-memory-card camera took.

No comments: