Richie-Roo!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Sylvia :)

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Plan

So Saturday is going to be the day that I take the Cytotec. I am going to get my prescriptions filled either tonight or tomorrow to be ready. I'm not looking forward to it. I can't remember, did I tell you all what my options were?

Option 1: Wait it out. I have not idea how long it would take and I still have a lot of hormones raging through my body. Option 1 was not an option for me.
Option 2: Take the Cytotec. My ob told me that it is going to be uncomfortable and pretty painful. I will have some severe cramping, so I was given a narcotic to help with that. Maybe I'll just sleep through the whole thing. I was also given an anti-nausea drug.
Option 3: Have another D&C. Which meant another surgery. The recovery wasn't so bad last time and she said that I don't have any scar tissue from the first one, but I'd rather not do it if I don't have to.

So, before I have to insert those tablets where the sun don't shine, I am going to head to the Sephora VIP sale! I have a 20% off coupon and I think it might be time to stock up on some fun makeup and other essentials.

Oh yeah, I'm also going to have some Diet Coke!!!!!

No comments: